Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Financial Crisis

I have been exploring my beliefs, my feelings and my actions surrounding the current economic climate. Rather than run and hide from the scary stories, I'm working on facing my fears head on.

The reason I find myself doing such an assessment, I've been invited by a friend and former colleague to edit and write a workbook called "Your Personal Economy". My friend and another Coach have gathered some excellent probing questions and exercises that ask the participant to be honest about where they stand. It's my job to find the right words and structure to make the process seamless.

The opening exercise asks you to spend 10 minutes simply writing all of your thoughts, feelings and beliefs about money and this strange financial time. Please let me know if you decide to do this exercise and what you learn .... I will post my own responses soon.

No comments: