There really are some things that it pays to know ....
* Chuck E. Cheese's is quite tolerable at 10 am on a Monday morning. But hell on earth Saturday at 2pm.
* Yogurt can be spooned into those little popsicle thingies for a successful frozen yogurt treat.
* The little hand held rocket shooter from Target vastly outperforms the ball shooter from same store. (Note to user - do not shove the balls in too far)
* It is better when husbands are in the country.
* No matter how frequently I pick up things on the floor, someone (usually me) always finds something sharp and pokey to step on.
* It is probably wise to accept from day one that your children are smarter than you.
* Whoopie cushions break easily.
* You cannot keep a pool clean when it is sitting on grass.
* Toys really are better if they are bought with your own money.
* That frog in Lucas' hand really is the same one he had in the house earlier.
* Sunscreen and bug spray in one is the bomb.
* 95F is too hot.
* It is just easier to accept the application of sparkly lip gloss.
* Princess earrings also look smashing when clipped on the upper ear.
* It is just easier to take the tiara you are given.